Wednesday, November 23, 2011

When I'm 50

My first dream was to be a professional football player. I was 10. Then I wanted to be a designer for cars and also for chairs, tables, lamps, couches, and all this kind of 'home design'. I was 13. From then on I've never dreamt of anything else related to work and to a specific job.

Antoine de Maximy's travels around the world are broadcasted on France 5
My dreams now are more 'life experiences' oriented. At the age of 50 I only hope I'll have found the woman my soul and flesh need. I don't want any money, refrigerator, loan, rent, or any kind of business worries.
I wish I'll have played music on stage, coached a high-level handball team, painted on some canvas, read Ulysse, wrote a book, and most importantly traveled a lot all around our fantastic planet. Travel and love. Nothing else. Please. I insist.

Oh and I also wish Earth will still exist (you know climate change, profits, corruption, wars,...).

No comments:

Post a Comment